Saturday, January 3, 2015

Best Lip Products of All Time

I have always been a huge lip prodect addict. From lip balm to lip gloss to lipstick, I love them all.
So here's the best of the best, in my opinion 

Best Lip Balm
Lip Smacker Startburst candy flavor lip gloss in Strawberry Watermelon. 
Lip Smacker is for little girls, right? That's what I thought until I received this as a thank you gift from a friend. I absolutely adore it! The smell and taste is out of this world and it really helps dry lips too! I definitely recommend this one. 

Best Lip Gloss
Nyx Butter Gloss in creme brûlée. 
These lip glosses are so soft and feel amazing on the lips. There's tons of wonderful colors, but my personal favorite is creme brûlée. 

Best Lipstick
Kate Moss by Rimmel London in 01. 
This is the perfect for a classic red lip. Georgeous and not too difficult to apply. Great investment if your looking for this makeup staple! 


Please note that this is not a sponsored post and all products were purchased with my own money. 

2 comments:

  1. Love NYX Butter gloss..and it smells sooo good!

    Check out my blog www.hbeautyxo.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete