Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"Rebecca" Book Review

I know that my previous posts have been all about beauty, makeup, and things like that. Although, I do love those things (and posting about those things) I thought it would be nice to include other things on my blog as well. That's when I got the idea to do book reviews. It would just be a quick post where I talk briefly about a book I recently finished. It's not anything that will be super routine or scheduled either, I figured it could just be something I'd do if and when I finish a book I really like and have something to say about it. Let me know if you like this idea! But I figured I'd do my first one today. Recently I finished reading Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, so that's the I'm going to talk about!
Just a short description of the book for ya'll: It's about this young, unnamed, women who suddenly marries a much older, widowed, man. His wife, Rebecca, was said to have drowned out at sea in a tragic accident. But when the new wife is unable to escape Rebecca's shadow, she begins demanding answers. I read this book for an English assignment, but let me tell you that this is one of the best books I've ever had to read for school. The whole plot line is really mysterious and you have to keep reading the book to get more information and figure out what's going on. It's a true thriller, there were times where I just had to keep reading so I could find out more information! I would highly recommend this book to people who are into mystery and thriller books!



Thanks for reading this post and be sure to let me know if these kinds of posts are things you'll enjoy to see every so often! 

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment