Friday, January 23, 2015

Featured Outfit of the Week: 1/23!

Hi everyone! 
I was thinking a bit the other day and I thought it would be really fun if every Friday I posted a different outfit. The posts will include a picture as well as a description of what I'm wearing. I think these weekly posts will be a fun way for people (including myself) to indulge in our love of fashion! If you like these posts please leave a comment ans let me know! I'd also love for others to link their own posts about outfits in the comments as well! So here's the first post in this series! Hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

This first outfit is something really simple, but I think it still looks clean and cute! 



So here's what I'm wearing!
Top: Grey Long Sleeve Shirt from Faded Glory
Vest: White Puffer Vest from Free Country
Pants: Black Leggings from Tangerine
Shoes: White Leather

I also thought y'all might what to know what jewelry I'm wearing,
So here it is!

Necklace: Long Pearl from H&M

I hope y'all really enjoyed this post! Let me know if you want to see more! It's definitely something I can continue.

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment