Sunday, January 11, 2015

How I stay organized: outfits

        I thought it would be a cool idea to do a posts about organization. I thought I'd start off this series in this post about how I keep organized in the morning by organizing my outfits. I know a lot of people pick out what they are going to wear the night before, I take it to a little bit higher level then that. I like to pick out my outfits for an entire week all at once. Usualy, on a Sunday night I will sit down and decide what I want to wear for the next Monday through Friday. Once I make a decision I'll take out a pad of piece of paper and write the outfits down. That paper is then kept in my room somewhere, typically near my closet, for the week. It really allows me to quickly grab the clothes I'm wearing that day and continue getting ready. No guessing game, no fuss. I find that if I wait until the day of to pick out my clothes I spend forever trying to decide what I want to wear, and when I do decide it usually isn't something that great. Now, I can easily have an outfit that looks great in order to wear to school or out and about. It shaves minutes off of the time it takes me to get ready in the morning! Pictured bellow is two pictures of how I write out my outfits. I hope this inspired you to get organized!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment