Friday, January 16, 2015

IPSY: January 2015

I got my Ipsy bag yesterday! #yay I was thrilled, as always. So here's what I got: 
But first I wanted to explain a little bit about what Ipsy is for those who don't already know. It's a monthly beauty subscription that costs just $10 each month. You typically get  4 to 5 full sized or deluxe samples in each bag. You take a quiz at the beginning so that they can tailor products to your likes. A bonus is the cute makeup bag the products come in! If your interested in singing up- you can sign up here >>  http://www.ipsy.com/r/1p4t?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

But now to the January bag! 
This months theme is Fresh Start.
(Here's a picture of all of my items)

Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush
This is a fairly simple eye shadow brush. It's really soft and I do really love the pink color. It may not be one of my absolute favorite things I've gotten in a bag, I am very happy with it. Besides, who doesn't what more makeup brushes!

Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal
This is a pretty typical eye shadow as far as quality is concerned. It's not amazing but it isn't horrible either. I do think the color is super pretty. It's a really light color. I find it would be great as a highlight shade! I'm excited about being able to play around with it.

La Fresh Eco-Beauty Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer 
This seems like a moisturizer that's meant to be used in the morning or during the day. I have not used any of it yet. However, I do think its cool that I got it.

Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer
This product is meant to hydrate lips. I think it's supposed to be a lip treatment. I did used this once last night. It did help to moisturize my lips! Plus it has a light tint that makes it perfect to wear out and about if you want to. I'm really happy I got this product. I think it's my favorite of this months bag!

Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder in Whesek.
This is like a loose eye shadow. This color is a lighter charcoal gray color. I like the color, however, as someone who wears mostly very light neutrals it's something I would have to force myself to wear.

I hope y'all liked seeing what I got in my January Ipsy bag! I'd love to know what y'all got and/or what you think about them so comment bellow! And don't forget, if your intersted in getting your own Ipsy bag, sign up here >> http://www.ipsy.com/r/1p4t?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

XOXO
Faith

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog ! I'm new at this too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck blogging! I just started back in July myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog :) Love the ideas & it looks like your niche is beauty & such. Those always are so popular. Make sure to include tons of pics as you go along; always easier to pin (just a tip I learned as I have gone along...still feel new as well, lol)

    ReplyDelete