Monday, January 26, 2015

My Top 5 Nail Colors

As y’all have probably realized by my “New Nail Color” posts, I really love nail polish and painting my nails. So I wanted to show y’all my top 5 nail colors! These are all colors I really like to wear on my nails. Of course this will be different for everybody, but these are just my recommendations.



Bachelorette Bash by Essie.
This is the perfect hot pink! It’s a super cute color (pink is my favorite!) and Essie polishes  always have a great formula!





Ripe Apple by Nicka K New York.
This is a perfect red nail polish. I find it great for any occasion too. The formula is rather long wearing and only needs one coat to look great!




Fiji by Essie.
This is a super cute light pink. I find this perfect for people that only want a light look on their nails. And as always, Essie means great formula.




Guys & Galaxies by Nicole by OPI
This is a really great glitter nail polish. It’s very classic glitter without anything else that might look weird. But of course like any glitter polish, it takes some work to get off.




Penny Talk by Essie
This is a really great gold nail polish. No fuss about it. It only takes one coat and has the typical Essie formula!



Hope y'all enjoy these recommendations! Leave YOUR recommendations in the comments! I'd love to see what everyone else is loving.

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment