Friday, January 2, 2015

The Beginning

        Only two days into the new year I began thinking about wanting to do something fun for myself, and thought about starting a blog. I had never done it before, but it was something I had (secretly) kind of wanted to do for a long time now. So I decided to start Faith's Girly Life. I want this blog to be a place where myself, and anyone who might read, can be happy, inspiring/inspired, and talk about things they enjoy. I am going this for myself to have fun, even if no one else reads a single post (If there ever is a point where people do wish to read my posts, I'll be forever grateful of them) My posts will center around my life and things I like such as school, beauty, travel, creative writing, current event commentary and the occasional post about living a healthier lifestyle. I am unsure if I a going to post on a specific schedule or just when I feel is right. As we head into 2015 with a full force, I'm excited for my future and the future of Faith's Girly Life!

XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment