Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Book Review: Funerals are Fatal

Hi y'all, I just recently finished reading Funerals are Fatal by Agatha Christie and I thought I would do a quick post talking about it!



This book was really good! It involves multiple murders and a family full of suspects. It constantly has you focusing your suspicion on a different person on every new page! I personally thought it had a really fun and captivating plot line. I will say that if your paying enough attention, you might be able to guess "who done it." However, I didn't see it coming at all. Overall I thought this was a really good and quite read for me. I have had so much going on lately and I really needed something that would allow me to just decompress for a bit. This book did that for me. I really recommend reading this if you can get your hands on it. I know it's an old book. I had to find it at a second-hand book store. I hope you like these posts and there can definitly be more in the future!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment