Thursday, February 19, 2015

IPSY: February 2015

Time to see what was in my February 2015 Ipsy bag! So something really weird happened to me this month. I actually got two separate bag this month. They were even different items with only one repeat. As excited as I was to get all of these products, I didn't want to be charged for two bags. I logged onto my bank account and they only charged me once! So I got all of these really cool products for only $10! So I decided that I would include ALL the products I received from Ipsy this month. But first a little about Ipsy. It's a monthly beauty subscription that costs just $10 each month. You typically get  4 to 5 full sized or deluxe samples in each bag. You take a quiz at the beginning so that they can tailor products to your likes. A bonus is the cute makeup bag the products come in! If your interested in singing up- you can sign up here >> http://www.ipsy.com/r/1p4t?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

But now to the bag(s)!
This months theme is #IpsyLove
(Here’s a picture of all of the items I was supposed to get)



Creamy Lip Stain by City Color Cosmetics in the color Flirtini

I really love lip products, and one of my goals this year is to get good use out of all of the ones I own so it’s no surprise that I am really happy to receive this item. I love that it’s pink!




Professional Eyelash Curler by Emite Make Up

Honestly, I didn't need another eyelash curler. I already had one of my own that I used daily and work fine. However, I think it’s really cool that Ipsy would include something like this. I don’t think many people would expect to get something like that in a subscription box, especially one so cheap! So overall, I’m happy that I received this item. Besides, you never know when they one I already had will break or something.




Up All Night Volumizing Spray by Eva NYC

I haven't tried this yet. I just got my bag yesterday! However, I'm kind of excited to try it. I'm not sure if it will work for me because I have extremely thick hair. But if I don't like it I've already decided I'm going to give it to my mom.




Fine Radiance Face Oil by Mitchell and Peach

I am really excited about this! It originally says it's for radiance, however, I did a little more research and found that it's really good to hydrate dry skin too. I have had terrible dry skin the past few months, so I'm hoping this will help! This is the product I got a duplicate of, but I'll be thrilled if it actually helps my skin.




Bush Check Powder by ModelCo in the color Cosmopolitan

I'm excited about this product! I have heard great things about ModelCo and I love blush! I ended up getting both colors of this as well which is amazing. They seem like really good quality and can't wait to try.






Now to see my other bag!
(Here is a picture of all the extra items I received) 



Mini Lip Gloss by CARGO Cosmetics in the color Anguilla

This seems to be a really barbie pink color and a pretty smooth non-sticky formula. I'm so excited to try this. I absolutely adore lip gloss and cannot wait to use this one!




Composition No. 1 Parfum Oil by JOYA

This stuff smells really good so I'm really excited to wear this. It's in a roller ball form which it awesome for a fragrance sample. My only complaint is that the sample is so super tiny. However, because this was one of the extra products I received, I really can't complain.




Bush Check Powder by ModelCo in the color Peach Bellini

This is the same as the other blush I received, just in another color. Again, super excited about this!



Eye shadow by Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty in the color Pearl Fizz

This seems like an awesome eye shadow. It seems really creamy! It would be a really great highlight shade, but it could also be used all over the lid if you wanted to. I'm ready to try this as soon as possible!

Do y'all subcribe to Ipsy? What did you get in your bag? I'd love to know! Don't forget id you are not currently subscribed but what to be you can use the link here >> http://www.ipsy.com/r/1p4t?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. I've never used ipsy before, but I am definitely looking into trying a subscription program! Great post :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great! I've had a ton of fun with it! Sign up with this link here --->https://www.ipsy.com/r/1p4t

      Delete