Sunday, February 8, 2015

Just Some Links


I just thought I would compile a list of links of things I've found recently that I've really liked. I hope y'all like them as much as I do!

{link} This short post about being yourself by Carrie from Carrie On Blogs is a great reminder for all of us! I find it so true to my life especially and I think others would find truth in it as well!

{link} This short post about doing what you love by Carrie from Carrie On Blogs really made me think about what my passions are. Such a good little read.

{link} I stumbled across this old post about failure by Emily from Emily and Dot earlier. It's really amazing! I found it really encouraging to be reminded that our failure leads us to our success. I highly recommend reading this!

{link} Kevin O'Leary, known as one of the Sharks on the TV show Shark Tank, wrote this article about your willingness to do what it takes to be who you want to be. It was really interesting to hear his story as well as thought provoking.

{link} This is a post by Melissa from Stay Fabulous about what it means to her to sparkle. I absolutely love this! I think the things she talks about are things all women should live by!

{link} This is visual poem done by the You Tuber Meghan Rienks. This is just amazing. That's really all I can say about it. Every girl, especially teenagers, HAVE to watch this. It's beautiful.  

Please let me know what you thought of these AND post your favorite links in the comments bellow!
XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith! Thank you so so much for including my blog post in your links here! I'm glad you found inspiration in it! Love your blog!!

    XOXO!
    Emily | www.emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete