Monday, February 9, 2015

Urban Decay Naked On the Run: Review!

A little while ago I bought the Urban Decay Naked on the Run palette with some birthday money. Now that I've gotten the chance to use it a bit, I thought I’d do a blog post about it!





What You Get
The palette includes…
Six eye shadows in Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun, and 5050
One blush
One bronzer
One travel size Perversion mascara
One mini 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Stag
One full size Ultra Nourishing Lip gloss in Sesso


My Thoughts
I really love this palette! I love the eye shadows. They are perfect for making a ton of different neutral eye looks! The blush is a really pretty pink and something that can be kept rather soft and natural or built up for a bright look. The lip gloss is really amazing too! It’s a natural color that would look great on so many people. The formula is a little sticky at first, but it doesn't stay that way. After wearing it for a little bit I find it’s no longer sticky. I also love the mascara! It’s really great at lengthening. I've tried the 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils, and I love them, the color included in the palette (stag) is amazing. It's a really dark brown that looks great with fair skin. I have also no tired the bronzer yet. The one downside with this palette is the price ($54). However, the products are great quality and worth it! Overall I really recommend this palette! It is limited edition so you might want to pick it up now if you're interested to make sure you get your hands on it.

Hope y'all enjoyed this post! I just thought it would be fun to do a quick review and share my thoughts!
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment