Monday, March 9, 2015

Current Beauty Faves.

Another month has come and went, can you believe it?! I know that everyone says this every single month, but this month seems extra crazy. I think it has something to do with the fact that February is a short month anyway. And now were 9 days into March ALREADY! So this month has been so crazy I haven’t really used anything that different as far as makeup is concerned. It’s really gotten kind of monotonous. However, I decided that instead of doing a normal monthly favorites I’m going to go ahead and just do a current beauty favorites.





Naked on the Run palette by Urban Decay
I bought this palette for myself as a birthday gift at the end of January. Now that I have had a chance to play around with it and really use it, it’s become one of my favorite things in my makeup collection. However, I’m not going to talk about it for very long in this post because I’ve already done a blog post in which I share my thoughts on it!







How ‘bout them apples palette by The Balm
I’ve had this for a while, and honestly, I had always really liked it but didn’t get a ton of use out of it. I’d just pick it up here and there while I was getting ready in the morning. Lately, I started making it a point to use it more, and I’ve fallen in love. There are a lot of different color options and it’s easy to make the color as light or as intense as you like. I love the cream formula! I haven’t tried them on my lips yet, but I really want to.




Elf lip gloss
These are some of my favorite lip glosses! I got them for Christmas a little while back, and like the previous products, I started using them again as rediscovered how much I like them! I have a set of 10 colors total, but I’m only showing four in the picture. They look AND feel great on the lips. Not sticky and the colors are so cute!



Elf lip exfoliate
I also got this as a gift a while ago. I have been liking this lately to use at night and before some heavy lip balm to try to heal my chapped lips. I think it does a good job. You just rub it on all over our lips and lick the sugar crystals off! (It’s edible!) It tastes just like sugar and works well with many different lip balms.





Face oils
In addition to dry lips, I also have dry skin, even on my face. I have been applying face oils to by face after cleanser and before moisturizer and it has been helping SO much. It really helps to give that extra hydration to my skin. Pictured I have 100% Pure Moroccan Oil from Josie Maran and the Fine Radiance Face Oil from Mitchell and Peach. Both work so well! I recommend face oils to anyone with dry skin!



I really hope y’all enjoyed this short little post about a few things I’ve been loving lately. I’d love to do a full review on any of these products if y’all are interested in learning more about them! Just let me know! Happy Wednesday!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment