Monday, March 23, 2015

March ISPY!

Alright everyone it's time to see what I got in my March IPSY bag!
ISPY is a $10 a month beauty subscription where you get about 4 or 5 samples or full size products in a cute makeup bag. If you're interested in signing up use this link here -https://www.ipsy.com/r/1p4t 


Now here's what I got!



NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick
I got the shade pops. I really like it! It's really comfortable to wear and I don't have another color like it!

Pur~lisse gentle soy milk cleanser & makeup remover
I have not tried this yet, but I am so excited too. I really need to find a cleanser that does not strip my dry skin!



Boo-Boo Cover-Up medium shade
This is interesting. It's a concealer with healing properties. I am really excited to try this.


Gilchrist & Soames London collection body lotion
I'm really glad I got this in my bag. It smells so good and I seem to be able to use it without irritating my skin.



VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter
This is by far my favorite product in this bag and may be one of my favorite of all time. It's such a great highligher and looks beautiful with pink blush! 



XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment