Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Where I want to Travel: The List


So I really love to travel. It seriously one of my favorite things to do. So I have compiled a list of places I am dying to go to. (Please note that the list is in my particular order) I hope this list inspires y'all to travel! In addition, if you have ever been to any of these places let me know in the comments! I would love to hear about your experience! Plus add your own Travel Wish List in the comments as well! It would be great to see where everyone else hopes to go to.

London, England
Edinburgh, Scotland
Paris, France
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Brussels, Belgium
New York City, USA
Toronto, Canada
Quebec, Canada
Berlin, Germany
Capri, Italy
Cyprus, Greece
Sydney, Australia
Tahiti
Bora Bora


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment