Monday, April 20, 2015

A Little Bit about Me! (50 Random Facts)

Hey everyone, I wanted to go a head an write a post about myself. I think that I talk about a lot of different things but never really about myself. So here are 50 random facts about me! Hope you enjoy!

  1. My favorite color is Pink.
  2. My favorite food is Fried Rice.
  3. My favorite animal is an Elephant.
  4. My favorite drink is Raspberry Lemonade.
  5. My favorite singer is Andy Grammer.
  6. My favorite thing to do is go to Zumba.
  7. My favorite number is 2.
  8. My favorite season is Fall.
  9. My favorite social media is Instagram.
  10. My favorite brand is Kate Spade.
  11. I'm going to UNC Charlotte next year for college.
  12. I'm planning on majoring in Special Education in college.
  13. I'm planning on minoring in Reading in college.
  14. I'm afraid of Snakes.
  15. I'm afraid of Heights.
  16. I'm only 4ft. 9in. tall.
  17. I'm obsessed with crime TV shows (CSI, Law and Order: SVU, Forensic Files, etc.)
  18. I'm obsessed with reality TV shows (Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor, etc.)
  19. I love to Read.
  20. I love to Write.
  21. I love to Travel.
  22. I love to Swim.
  23. I love to Help People.
  24. I love to tell stories.
  25. I love California Rolls (sushi)
  26. I love going to Football games (high school, college, or pro!)
  27. I love to get on Social Media.
  28. I love my Phone.
  29. I love makeup.
  30. I love jewelry.
  31. I love the color white.
  32. I love fashion.
  33. I love to be busy.
  34. I talk A LOT.
  35. I organize when I'm stressed.
  36. I was born in Colorado.
  37. I currently live in North Carolina
  38. My dad grew up in Hawaii (I love the stories he always tells about it!)
  39. My mom attended high school in Germany (I love her stories too!)
  40. I've never broken a bone.
  41. I never played any sports.
  42. I don't like Tomatoes.
  43. I don't like Peppers.
  44. I don't like Milk.
  45. I don't like Cheese.
  46. I don't like Coffee.
  47. I don't like to run.
  48. I don't like the color Green (but UNCC's colors are green and white, so I'm learning to like it!) 
  49. I have only one sister, named Hailey,
  50. My sister and I are the exact opposite of each other.

XOXO
Faith

1 comment:

  1. I'm right with ya when organizing when stressed. I thought I was the only one who did that hahah!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete