Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Book Review: The Glass Menagerie

Hey everyone! I was assigned to read The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams for my AP Literature class, and I actually liked it a lot. I believe it's my favorite of all the books we have been assigned this year. As always, I'm not going to tell too much about the book. I want y'all to be able to go out and read them!
It's a very short play about a family, more specifically a mother and her son and daughter. It's all in a flashback, where the main character also narrator, Tom, remembers specific events. I think it was a cute little read, for sure! There are things that make you happy and things that make you angry. I really recommend this to any reader.

What books do you recommend?
What have you been reading lately?

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment