Monday, April 6, 2015

I ♥ Spring TAG!

Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to get in the Spring spirit (even though this NC weather is still a bit chilly here and there)! Hope y'all enjoy

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
Anything pink! And I really like Essie nail polish! Some of my favorites are Fiji (which is a really light pink) and bachelorette bash (a dark pink).
 
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
Nude lip gloss! (you just can’t do wrong!) I really love the NYX butter gloss in Crème Brule.
 
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
Just a simple red dress! (styled bellow). I like it because it's something you could use if it's still a little colder outside, but it's still great for the warm days too! The outfit bellow would be for one of the more chilly days.
 

4. What's your favorite flower?
Red roses or classic white daisies
 
5. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
To be quite honest, I don’t really follow trends. I normally just find stuff I love and go with it! I really love wearing dressed though (which I don't really think is considered a trend.)

6. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Endless Weekend by Bath and Body Works!

7. What is spring like where you live?
Usually pretty mild weather. Nice but not too hot either. It has been cold in North Carolina lately!

8. What's your favorite thing about spring?
Flowers and getting able to wear shorts and dresses!

9. Are you a spring cleaner?
Not really, I just clean stuff out when I feel like it! I'm one of those stress cleaners that will completely reorganize whenever I get stressed, I still haven't decided if it's a good thing or not. Haha!
 
10. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
Arkansas and Nashville. Look out for an upcoming Travel Journal about Nashville!

I hope y'all enjoyed this post and I tag everyone do answer these questions too! You can do your own blog post using these questions or leave your answers in the comments bellow!


 
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment