Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Instagram Feed (2)

Hi everyone! So back in January I did an Instagram Feed post where I showed y'all the 3 most recent pictures on my Instagram account. I really enjoyed writing that post and it seemed like people liked reading it so I really wanted to do another one. Right now I'm at the point where I have 3 more pictures which I have something to say about them and that they all go together. I have even included the caption from Instagram incase you're interested! So I figured now as  good as any to do my second Instagram Feed post! So here it is and I hope you enjoy!

So spring break started last Friday, and I had plans to go out of town, so when we left North Carolina I took a selfie in the car; because if you don't take a selfie the road trip never happened right? HAHA. So there's nothing much to the picture other than the fact that I was on the way to Arkansas (which I will talk about more later in this post) and then from Arkansas going on to Memphis and Nashville (look out for a travel journal about that later this week!)
Saturday #Selfie on the way out of town


This is a picture of my sister, Hailey, and I. I posted this on Easter with a "Happy Easter" message (you can see the caption bellow). It is on the back deck of my grandparents house. I thought it would be good to get some trees in the background! It had rained almost the entire time we were there but we were able to get the picture between the spats of rain. The whole reason I went to Arkansas was to visit my grandparents in Hot Springs so I thought it was kind of fitting that the picture I had posted was at there house! 
Happy Easter


This, again, is a picture of my sister and I. But this time the backdrop is one of the spring fountains in Downtown Hot Springs. The other day we went downtown to walk around and see all of the shops and everything like that. I'll be honest and say that it was not my favorite place that I've traveled, but I'm glad I was able to get outside and do something (the rain had finally stopped!) and felt the need to document it with a picture.
Sister Sister
 
I hope you enjoyed this small look at my Instagram (as well as my stay in Arkansas). Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@faith_allyn_dumais) to keep up to date on my life!

XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment