Wednesday, April 22, 2015

IPSY April 2015

Hi everyone! It's time to see what I got in this months Ipsy bag! I have had it for a little while now, but I just haven't got the time to take pictures and write this post until now. I'm so sorry and I'll work on getting it up faster in the coming months! If your interested in Ipsy follow the link here to subscribe!

This month's theme is Beautifully Bohemian. Which I'll admit is not my favorite. It's just too different from my style, but fortunately I enjoyed all the products I received. which is the whole point right?



Here's what I got!

JuileG Nail Color
I have not gotten a chance to paint my nails with this color yet, but I think it's adorable! I can and will always be excited about a pink nail polish. Let's just hope for the best when it comes to formula!


Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum
This seems like a really nice product for dry skin. I haven't used it yet, but I'm excited to! With it getting warmer out my skin isn't as severely dry as during the winter, but I'll take a moisturizing product any day!


Aromachology Sophisticated & Sensual Floral Eau de Parfum
This is just a cute little fragrence sample. Now, I'm not ussualy a huge fan of these samples. What if I don't like the sent?! But I'm excited about this one because it smells pretty good!


theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single
I am so excited about this eyeshadow! I love theBalm and I love nude eyeshadow. This is really a great shadow for making all kinds of looks, especially for someone like me who pretty much only uses nude shadow (with occasional purple or something).I got the color Fit and I think it's great. Such a great thing to make in the bag!


Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss Now, I have already received this lip gloss in a different shade in a pervious bag. But I'm not even mad about it because it's a great gloss. I got the color cuddle. This gloss is great to throw on throughout a busy day. I kind of want more shades now!


 
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment