Monday, April 27, 2015

Skin Care Essentials

Hey everyone! I really wanted to share with y'all my skin care essentials for my super dry skin! These are all things I use on almost a daily basis and have found to work for me. I hope these suggestions could help you!

Face
For my face I use a couple different products, but I will start off with saying that I do not regularly use a cleanser. I know this is probably pretty bad for my skin, however, I have yet to find a cleanser that doesn't dry out and strip my skin. However, good news, I have a few samples of gentle cleansers I'm trying to get around to trying and hopefully those will work out better for me!

Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes
I use these each night to remove my makeup. They do the job and do not have a super harsh sent or anything that could be bothersome. I have been using these for a few years now and haven't changed!



Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil
I have been using this since I got it in one of my Ipsy bags and I just love it! It does such a great job at adding moisture to my skin. I use this at night right after I get out of the shower usually. I have seen such a difference in my skin while using this. I recommend face oils to anyone with dry skin!



Yes to Carrots Body Butter
I use this as my facial moisturizer and I really like it. It's thick enough to help my skin out but not too thick you can feel it sitting on your face (who wants that!? no one!). The sent is so light too which I really like.



Body
Vaseline Spray n' Go lotion
I use this right when I get out of the shower. It's really fast and easy, just spray and rub it in! I would say that this is not a super extensive moisturizer. However, I find that if I use it every night it does keep my skin from getting too dry! I would still recommend it to anyone! It comes in three sent's as well; oats, aloe, and coco butter. I have tried them all and I would have to say that coco butter is my favorite.
 


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment