Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Break Haul!

Hi everyone! Instead of the typical Featured Outfit of the Week post I usually do on Friday's I thought I would go ahead and post this instead! Featured Outfits will be back next week! So as you know, a few weeks back was my spring break. While out traveling, I got a chance to buy some things, so I thought I'd share everything I got! I have a few fashion items and a few accessories. Enjoy!



Forever 21


I got this Bathing Suit top at Forever 21! I love the print! Also, I always have such a hard time finding bathing suit tops that fit the way I want them to, so when I found this one I had to pick it up. I'm excited to go to the pool or beach now!

H&M

I got this top at H&M in their Basic section. It's just a simple, lightweight T-shirt with a fake pocket on the front. I think it's a great shirt for both winter and summer! I'm excited to wear it!



I also got these black leggings at H&M in the Basic section. I live by the philosophy that you can never have too many pairs of leggings, so when I saw these I had to pick them up. 

Vera Bradley

Vera Bradley was having an amazing sale! 50% off the entire store! But when I was looking around I found an even better deal. I picked up this iPhone 5 case for only $5 when the original price is $35! 
I could not pass it up!

Kate Spade

Kate Spade was also having a great deal! 50% off all handbags and wallets, then certain collections were and additional 20% off! I got this beautiful wallet for a steal! I'm so in love with the color. It's by far my favorite purchase of a long time.

Misc.
I got this koozie from my parents at Hattie B's. I collect different koozies from all over so they decided to get me this one to remember my trip to Nashville.

XOXO
Faith

2 comments: