Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Travel Journal: Nashville,TN

I got to visit Nashville, Tennessee over spring break! We only spent one full day (and two nights) there, however I really had the chance to do a lot! This included a tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, shopping (a spring break haul post will be coming soon!), and eating lots of good food! Check out these pictures and enjoy!
 
We went to Hattie B's Chicken for dinner right after arriving in Nashville!


I had some simple Southern Style Chicken Tenders and plenty of fries, it was so good!


And next to where we ate for dinner was a Gigi's Cupcakes, so we had to get dessert!


Here's a look at all of the cupcakes we got! So yummy!


We got to go to the Grand Ole Opry House!

Hailey and I are posing with one of the signs on the property.
 
We took a tour and went backstage! Here's a dressing room!
 

We got to stand on the stage!

Here's a look at the beautiful auditorium.

For lunch we ate a Chuy's

Here's a picture of the menu. Chuy's is Tex Mex food. 

I ate a bean and cheese burrito for lunch and it was awesome!

We ate at Rippy's Ribs for dinner!

I had a pulled pork sandwich (again) and it tasted so good!


Overall Thoughts: Although this wasn't my favorite travel destination, I really liked it! It's a really interesting city and I'm so glad I got to go! I feel like I did some really cool things that others might not have gotten the chance to do, and I'm so grateful for that!

XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment