Thursday, April 30, 2015

UNC Charlotte

Hi everyone! As the school year comes to an end (can you believe it!) I wanted to formally announce where I will be attending college next year. I have already done this with family members and I have made casual references on my blog, but I wanted to make it official. 
 


Next year I will be attending the University of North Carolina Charlotte. I am so excited to be apart of the UNCC class of 2019!



 
I was very apprehensive about the school at first, I just think I wasn’t giving it a proper chance and I had other colleges on my mind as well. However, I choose to give it a chance and attend Explore, which is Open House, and I immediately fell in love. Everyone is so nice at the campus, the proximity to Charlotte is great for this urban girl,  and the education program is stellar. I plan on majoring Special Education but I’m still trying to decide about my minor. Right now I am considering reading and/or psychology. I am so excited to start this new chapter of my life! I hope to keep everyone updated on my college experience if that’s something you're interested in that!



XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Faith! Such a new chapter in your life.

    xo Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited for a new adventure AND the opportunity to share it with my readers!

      Delete