Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book Review: 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

Hey everyone! I've got another quick book review today. The book I'm talking about today is The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell.

I had to read this book for Student Council this year. Now my high school's student council is set up a little differently than normal. Instead of it being a board of members who all have a specific title, it is a group of about 32 of us with only a defined President and Vice President. To be apart of student council we had to apply and commit to a class called Leadership Skills. So a part from planing dances and events, we read this book to learn more about leadership.

I fairly enjoyed the book. I think it had a lot of things that were applicable in my student council life, things I could use in the future as being a teacher, but also things that would just apply to different life experiences I may come across. In the book Maxwell does talk a lot about being a higher up in an organization, so not everything will be information that applies to everyone. However, After reading this book I am more excited to continue developing as a leader. I am now on the hunt for more books about leadership! Please let me know if you know any good ones, I think I'm going to start with more of Maxwell's books to start. I really recommend this book for anyone interested in leadership.


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment