Monday, May 18, 2015

IPSY May 2015

Hi everyone! I got my Ipsy bag this weekend so I'm ready to share what I got inside. Once again, if your interested in this subscription follow the link here.

This months theme is Jet Setter. Here's a look at everything I got. I think that bag is adorable! There has been some pretty lackluster makeup bags from Ipsy in the past, but I'm in love with this one! I just have to find a way to use it on a daily basis.



Ok, so here's what I got.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + Bonus Revolution High-Color Gloss
Now, I haven't had much experience with lip pencils, but I'm glad I got this one! It's in the color ozone and can be use with ANY lip product. I hope to try it out really soon! I'm also glad they include two bonus lip gloss samples! They are very small, but they're bonus and didn't count as one of my samples so I can't complain. Can't wait to try those too!



BellaPierre Cosmetics Waterproof Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil
I haven't heard much about this brand, but I use black eyeliner pencils a lot so I really can't go wrong with getting another one!



The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream
This is an organic moisturizer. I have really dry skin, so getting another moisturizer to try out is always a good thing!
 


Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
I've never really used dry shampoo. My hair is so dry that is never gets oily enough between washes to use it. I haven't heard anything about this one from Oscar Blandi either. I'm excited to get to try it out! I love that it's such a huge size too!
 


Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205
This makeup brush seems to be pretty good quality, sturdy handle and soft brush. However, I just don't really have a need for another makeup brush. I have all of the ones I really use. But despite that, I think it's a really awesome thing to include in the bag!
 


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment