Monday, June 22, 2015

June Ipsy 2015

Hey everyone! It's finally time to check out what I got in my June Ipsy bag! Let me know what y'all think and dong forget to chick the link here to subscribe and get your own bag of products!
 
This months theme is: Swim into Beauty
 

 
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
This is a duel ended pencil that has product on one end and a brush on the other. It seems like a great product from a great brand. However, I would never use something like this so I passed it along to my sister!
 


BeFine Cucumber Facial Mask
This is a face mask meant to repair your skin and make it look and feel great. I'm really excited to give this a try at some point!
 

tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon
This is an eyeshadow crayon that works so well! It's a great neutral color and great quality. It also makes it so easy to get some quick color on the lid! I've used this a couple times already and I'm so happy with it!
 
 
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer
This is Smashbox's famous primer. I've use this as well and I do enjoy it. I think it does the job well. However, it can be really slick on the skin if you put a little too much on. A little goes a long way!


 
J.Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain
This is a lip stain and I'm excited to get to try it out when I'm in the mood for a bold lip!
 

XOXO
Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment