Monday, June 8, 2015

May 2015 Birchbox!

Hey everyone! So today's wanted to show you want I got in my May Birchbox. I'm sorry it's late! I don't normally sibscribe to Birchbox (a monthly beauty subscription service for $10) but I found a code for a $1 box at the end of last month that I just couldn't pass up! I'm sorry to say that y'all shouldn't expect more Birchbox posts in the near future, but maybe later down that road I'll subscribe and share the experience with you!


So here's what I got!

Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask
This seems to be a hair mask with Argan Oil in it. I think it's a pretty good size and I do really enjoy using hair masks about once a week. I have a few other samples of hair masks to get through right now but as soon as those are empty I'm trying this!



Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
This looks like it's going to be really interesting. It's a very grainy and exfoliating cleanser. I'm not too sure how I feel about this yet. It could be really amazing for very painful. I'm excited to give it a try though!




Cargo Swimmable Water Resistant blush
This is a waterproof blush from Cargo. It's a very peachy color that I just love! I've already used this blush and its so gorgeous! I'm so glad I own this!




Wish flawless swipes
These are towelettes that are supposed to soothe skin and prevent razor bumps are shaving. I have already given these a try and my legs were SO smooth after using them! I think they made a difference in how my skin felt!


Costal Scents Revealed 3 palette sampler
This is a small eyeshadow sample with 4 different colors. I can't say how the quality of these shadows stand, but the colors are really pretty and I can't wait to use them!
 


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment