Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Book Review: All the Light We Cannot See

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to talk about a book I just finished All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.

I really enjoyed this book! It's a historical fiction about a young blind girl and an orphaned boy and their experiences during WWII. The book is kind of long, but I read through it really fast and it's not difficult to get lost in it! The story line was wonderful! The characters were great (I found myself really rooting for or against them!). The writing style is so beautiful too. As always, I don't want to give the story away, but I so recommend this book! Epically to anyone who who is interested in historical fiction or WWII!

 
Have you read this book yet? What do you think about it? If not, what have you been reading lately? What do you think I should read?
 
KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR MORE BOOK REVIEWS TO COME!


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment