Friday, July 17, 2015

July IPSY 2015

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! So this week instead of doing my typical "Featured Outfit of the Week" posts, I thought I'd go ahead and share my Ipsy bag for the month of July! I got it the other day and just didn't want to wait any longer to post it and show it to y'all. Quick explination for those who haven't heard of Ipsy- It's a $10 a month beauty subscription service that gives you 4-5 sample (and sometimes full size) products. I think it's a great way to get new stuff and try new stuff out without spending too much money! And if you end up with something you don't like or doesn't work for you- you can always pass it along to a friend. Go here if you're interested in subscribing to get your own bag next month!
 
Here's what I got this months bag! The theme is Summer Lovin
 



Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Everyone always talks about Tarte's Amazonian Clay products, so I'm really excited to get to try one out. I don't normally wear bronzer on a daily basis, but this looks light enough to where I can get some good use out of it!
 


 
Jor'el Parker Classico
I do enjoy getting fragrance samples because it's an easy way to have a ton of scents to choose from when getting ready for the day! I'm still on the fence about how I feel about this one though, I like it, but I don't think I'm in love with it. I think I'll have to wear it for a day or two to really decide!
 
 
Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Blam in French Kiss
Thanks to Ipsy, I've gotten to try a lot of different Be a Bombsell products and have really liked them all! And this lip balm is no exception! When I put it on my lips it feels really nice and the color is really light but really beautiful!
 

 
Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner
I got this is a brownish gold color and I think it's really pretty! I also think the 2-in-1 idea is very interesting. I do think it could look really good as either an eye shadow or an eye liner. I'm excited to give it a try!
 
 

Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser
This seems to be a pretty typical cleanser, however it does say it's soapless, which is interesting. However, right on the bottle it says it's for oily, acne prone skin and my skin is very dry and clear. So I passed it along to my sister and I'm hoping she'll get some good use out of it! 
 
 
I hope y'all enjoyed seeing what was in my Ipsy bag this month! I really love writing these posts and showing y'all such a fun part of my life.
 
Do you want to see a more in depth review of any of these products?
To those of you who subscribe to Ipsy- What did you get this month?
 
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment