Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Foundation Routine

Hey everyone! We are well into summer, including the heat! So I thought I would talk to y'all my summer foundation routine! This is different from my normal routine because my skin is more tan and I'm not wearing makeup as much in the summer. I hope y'all enjoy!

I start with my NYC Bronze Radiance BB Crème. Usually I just put some on my hand and use my fingers to apply it all over my face. Just sitting on my hand this product can look very dark or orange. However, on my face in blends very well. 
 
 
Then I put my NYC Pressed Face Powder in Translucent. To apply this I use the ELF Kabuki Face Brush. It's an easy powder to use and doesn't cake on to your skin. 
 
 


Lastly, if my skin tone is really uneven (because of a sunglasses tan line or something like that), I'll use my Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched. To apply this I will use the ELF Powder Brush and just kind of stipple the product lightly all over my face. I like this bronzer because it's pretty light and it great for just evening out the skin tone and adding a glow. 
 


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment