Monday, July 20, 2015

What I got for Graduation!

Hey everyone! So I graduated high school and ended up getting some amazing gifts. I really wanted to share them with y'all! I'm by no means trying to brag about what I received and am so thankful for all gifts AND the people in my life who gave them to me!

Just had to add in a picture of the classic yellow Kendra Scott gift box!

Alexandra Earrings in Magenta by Kandra Scott
My aunt and uncle bought me these beautiful earrings! I just love hot pink and I'm trying to wear more gold jewelry. These are perfect!


 
Silver 2015 Graduation Cap Charm Bangle by Alex and Ani
My aunt and uncle bought me this bracelet as well! I have been wanting it since it came out and am so thrilled to own it now!
 


Essie Nail Polish
So my eKidz cordinator, eKidz director, and his wife got me a Target gift card for graduation. So I took it and bought 3 Essie nail polishes! The colors are too cute!
 
 
Pure Ice Nail Polish
The juniors of Student Council bought the seniors a little gift. Part of mine was these two nail polish colors! They look so cute and I'm happy to get the chance to try them out.
 
 
 
Nail Set
The StuCo juniors also got me this little nail set with tweezers, file, and clippers.


"Oh, the Places you'll go!"
My mom took this Dr. Seuss book and had as many of my elementary school and high school teachers as she could sign the pages. It's such an amazing thing!
 



College Survival Kit
My dad put together a "College Survival kit" of a bunch of things he things I need for college! It includes pens, gift cards, candy, a koozie, and so many other things!
 

Laptop Bag
My sister got this for me! I think it's supper cute and will come in really handy when I'm lugging my laptop from place to place while in college!
 

Photo Album
My nana and popa put together this photo album of pictures of me growing up and left room to add in college years!
 


 
 
Crystal Owl
My nana and popa also got me this little crystal owl.



2015 Glasses
My nana and popa also got me these glasses for a fun gift!


Grad button
Nana and popa also got me this ribbon as a fun little gift.
 

I also got some money! But again, I'm so blessed and thankful for everything I've gotten!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice gifts! i like those that are from your nana and popa. seems so nostalgic :)

    rudealignments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete