Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Look At My Agenda

Hey everyone! With everyone going back to school and getting back into routines I thought I'd show the agenda I'm using this year and tell y'all why I love it so much!

So for my freshman year of college I got the Large Lilly Pulitzer agenda in All Nighter.

After using a Lilly Pulitzer agenda my senior year in high I just fell in love with them and had to get another this year! I so recommend this agenda to any busy student (like myself!). Here's a few reasons I love it so much:

The prints (inside and out) are just too cute!
It's big enough to hold everything you need....
but small enough to take with you everywhere
It has both a week-at-a-glace and a month-at-a-glance
There is plenty of room to write out events 
It has a cute sticker page!
 
With that out of the way I thought it would be really fun to share some pictures of this years agenda! They're down bellow with little explanations after each! Hope y'all enjoy taking a look!
 

Here's the print All Nighter! I  just feel in love with this print as soon as I saw it!

This is right inside the agenda. The page with the palm trees is actually a reinforced folder that is great for important papers!

Here's this years sticker page, I think they are just adorable!

They also added in this Travel section this year! I just love this (I'm super into traveling) and I hope I get to use it some this year!

Here is the August month-at-a-glance!
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment