Friday, August 21, 2015

August Ipsy 2015

Hey everyone! Today I'm here to share my August Ipsy bag! I think it's a pretty good bag and I'm exited to share. 

Really quickly- if you don't know what Ipsy is- it's a beauty subscription service. It's $10 a month and you get about 4 or 5 samples. It's really fun to get each month and normally really good products!

This months theme is Prep School
 
So let's check out what I got this month!


Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Group Good Night. Night Cream
I'm always excited to try more moisturizers and things like that! My dry skin sure does need and appreciate it! I also have a sample of the day cream I've yet to try. So I'm happy I get to try them out!
 

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted
This looks like a pretty basic purple nail polish. And if I'm being totally honest- I'm not a huge fan of purple. However the color name (elegantly wasted) is too cute and it's still something I'll try out on my nails for a bit. I think I'm going to use this color when I paint my nails sometime this weekend!
 

Noyah Natural Lipstick
This seems to be a more clam shade that still is a little interesting. I've never tried these lipsticks, so I'm not sure how quality they are but I want play around with lip colors more this school year so I definitely want to give it a try!
 
 
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginsing + Biotin Volumizer
I'll be honest, I wasn't excited about this product. I keep my hair care pretty simple and don't like to use a lot of different products. In addition, I have such thick hair I really don't need a volunizer. However, I did pass this along to my sister, who I hope can get some use out of it!


Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine
Now it seems to be an regular pencil. However, I think it's really cool that it's both a lip and eye pencil. Plus I think the wine color could look so pretty as an eye liner so I'm actually really excited to try this out!
 


XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment