Monday, August 24, 2015

DIY: Button Bookmaks! #bloggersBTS

Hey everyone! For this weeks "Bloggers Back to School" linkup post, I've got a cute little DIY for y'all! So I found a tutorial  for these "button bookmarks" on Pintrest and I just had to try to make them for myself. I also thought they would fit right into the back to school theme of the linkup! When in school, you find countless places to use bookmarks. Maybe you need it when studying from a textbook or reading a novel for a literary class! So here's how I did it!
 

 
For supplies you'll need paper clips, buttons, and small squares of felt like the ones above. You can choose any colors or designs you'd like for this project. I just used what I had on had at home
 
You'll lay the button upside down and place the end of the paper clip on top (so you're technically looking at the back of it. Then you'll place a pretty good size drop of hot glue on the back of the button. After that you just place the felt square on top of the button and glue and press it down.
 
 
When your finished the back of the book marks should look like the picture above. It may not look very pretty, but I promise that you won't see it from the front!

 
And here is the finished product! I think they are so cute and so practical {especially for anyone in school!} 

I hope y'all enjoyed this DIY and try it for yourself! If you do try it, post a picture on Instagram or Twitter and tag me in it! I'd love to see it!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment