Monday, August 31, 2015

My Advice For: High School Seniors



Hey everyone! With the school year started and everyone getting back into the swing of things, I thought it would be nice to share my advice for anyone who is a Senior in high school. Senior year is a crazy one, full of a ton of fun times, stressful situations, and big decisions. But I feel like some of my tips will help you make the most of it!

Don't let Senioritis kill you
I'll be honest. Senioritis is real. Senioritis happens. (For me, I started feeling it right after I got the acceptance letter from my "top choice" college) But don't let it ruin the school year. Try to push through it. If you get caught up in it, you'll be even more unhappy to be doing to your high school classes everyday.

Make the most of your "lasts"
Your Senior year is full of lasts. ENJOY them. Go to homecoming. Go to those home football games. Dress up during Senior Week. This will be your last chance to experience the "fun stuff" in high school- so really make sure to participate as much as possible and have as much fun as possible.

Keep working hard
A lot of times, usually because of senioritis, student think that senior year is a time to be lazy or stack. BUT IT ISN'T. You want to keep doing your best. Keep doing your homework. Keep studying for tests.

Listen to Your Heart
Senior year is the year where a lot of big decisions can be made. Where do I go to college? Do I know what I want to major in? Can I afford my dream school? The best way to handle these big decisions and have the right answers is to listen to your own heart! Just following what everyone else is doing may not be what's best for you. Pay attention to what you want and how you feel- that's how you become successful!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment