Monday, August 3, 2015

What This Lazy Girl Wheres to Class #bloggersBTS

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be participating in Cathleen {from classycathleen.blogspot.com} and Nicole's {from empirestyles.com} linkup: Bloggers Back to School!

This week is all about fashion. So I wanted to show you a "lazy" or "easy" outfit to wear to class. Because as much as I love fashion, I'm not always wanting to get super dressed up for class. I wanted to be real with y'all. I don't have it together each and every morning before class! But I still think I can put together a pretty cute "lazy" outfit for those days! I know this look seems very fall or winter, but honestly, class rooms are so cold a lot of the time you have to dress for the fall right off the bat in August! Here it is and I hope y'all enjoy! Look bellow for outfit details!








{Outfit Details: Top- Southern Shirt Co. Boardwalk Jersey. Pants- H&M basic black leggings. Shoes- White Leather Keds}

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment