Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall Break Recap!


Hey y'all! I just got done with fall break and getting back into classes, so I thought it would be fun to just kind of do a run down on how my fall break went! I didn't go anywhere too spectacular. I didn't hang out with too many different people. BUT I did do some pretty fun stuff I thought I'd share. So my fall break ended up being a little longer than usual. My math professor canceled class Friday afternoon, so I was able to start my break at 11 o'clock on October 9th! We had the weekend as well as Monday and Tuesday off. Then to make things even better, my education professor canceled class Wednesday morning, so I didn't have to go to class until Wednesday afternoon! Yay! It was so great to have worked out this way!

After class on Friday (as well as part of Saturday), I spent some time putting together a fun Journal Prompt Jar! I blogged about it too; so check out more on that from the post linked here.



So Saturday night my family and some family friends with to a German restaurant to celebrate Oktoberfest! The food was awesome and we had some great laughs, too bad we had to walk through the mud to get to our cars at the end of the night :/ But even with the mud it was a great way to spend a Saturday night!


On Monday, I was really feeling the fall spirit and really wanted to get crafty. So I picked up a little pumpkin at the grocery store and decided to paint it. I blogged about this too; so check out the detailed process from the post linked here.



Lastly, my break was ending on Wednesday morning and my dad was leaving to go visit my grandma and grandpa for a week. But before I went to class, and before he headed to the airport, my mom, dad, and I were able to get some breakfast at Waffle House. I had a chocolate chip waffle and orange juice (too yummy!). It was a great way to end my fall break!


Overall, fall break was just what I needed. I was feeling exhausted and worn out. What I really needed was some relaxation and some fun times with my family. And that's just what I got. I was able to return to school reenergized and so ready to take on the rest of the semester! By the way, I really enjoy doing these life update type posts, so if you like reading them let me know so I can try to do them more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment