Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Bucket List #GalPalHoliday

 
Hey everyone! So today I've got a really fun post to go along with a really fun link-up! This month is called Witched, Ghouls, and Goblins. Follow the other posts on social media with #GalPalHoliday!
For this link-up, I decided I was going to compile a list of "fall like" things I've either done and really enjoyed or that I have yet to do in my life but really want to experience. Hopefully, I might even get to do some of these things this fall! I'll mark the ones I not have done like this (*). Enjoy and let me know if you do any of these things!
 
*Pick Apples at an Apple Orchard
*Carve my monogram into a pumpkin
*Hike in the NC mountains
*Spend a chilly morning drinking hot chocolate with a friend
*Have a pumpkin photo shoot
Go to a pumpkin patch
Bake pumpkin bread
Bake and/ or Decorate cookies
Give out the candy on Halloween
 
 
 
XOXO
Faith

3 comments:

  1. These are all such great things to do this fall! Don't forget to head over to www.seashellsandsparkles.com to add your link to the link up at the bottom of my Witches, Ghouls, and Goblins post! Thanks for joining!

    XO, Rach
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding apple picking to my bucket list!

    Elly
    www.ellysavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to carve my monogram into a pumpkin, great list!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete