Sunday, November 29, 2015

15 More Things I'm Thankful For



Hey everyone! So on Thanksgiving I did a post 30 Things I'm Thankful For (linked here) but honestly, I have more than just 30 things to be thankful for. I've really been in a season of real gratitude and want to share a little bit of that on my blog! And instead of talking about shopping, saving money, and the crazy shoppers of Black Friday, I wanted to follow up that previous post with another list of things I'm thankful for. I hope y'all enjoy reading these posts and feel free to tell me what you're thankful for in the comments bellow! 

My Blog
The people who read my blog
The Beach
The City
My Boldness
Lemonade
My Dogs (Bandit + Panda)
The Firework People community
My home
My neighborhood
Makeup
My Hair Straightener
Words of Encouragement
My Bed
Nail Polish

 
XOXO
Faith

1 comment: