Thursday, November 26, 2015

30 Things I'm Thankful For

                                            
Hey everyone + Happy Thanksgiving! Today I wanted to really just list some things I'm thankful for at the moment. Honestly, the list could go on and on, but I think this list is a really good one to share. I've really been blessed and love that I can share a little bit of my gratitude on my blog today! Hope you enjoy!

The Lord
My Family
My Friends
UNCC
My Joy
Zumba
Fried Rice
Traveling
My Positivity
MY Kindness
Journals
eKidz
My laugh
Paddle Boats
Pontoon Boats
My Leadership Ability
Kids I interact with
Autism Speaks U
The Color Pink
Chocolate
Starbucks
My Intelligence
Leggings
Elevation
Meals with mom, dad, and Hailey
Living in the USA
The Lessons I've learned
My Car
Reality TV
 
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment