Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Shows I Love to Binge Watch


                                       


Hey everyone! So I think binge watching tv shows is something that's become really popular (espically with people my age). We probably know we shouldn't watch too much tv, but sometimes everyone just need those days spent in bed watching our faves! So I thought it'd be fun to share my favorite shows to binge watch! I will warn you that these are not the only shows I watch, these are just the ones that I will spend many hours watching countless episodes on- HAHA! (btw- I have Hulu, so I know these shows are on there, but I'm not sure if they are on Netflix or not.)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Law & Order: SVU
Amazing Race
America's Next Top Model
Survivor

So what do y'all love to watch? What shows are you watching lately? Have you watched any of the shows I mentioned? 

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment