Wednesday, December 16, 2015

An Open Letter to My "College" Friends

                       

Dear "College" Friends,

It's so crazy to think that something as simple as orientation or a biology lab could be the start of friendships. But no matter how we met, there's some things I'd like to say.

Thank you so much. Thank you for being there for me when none of us knew exactly what we were doing. Thank you for sharing meals with me. Thank you for Starbucks dates. Thank you for laughing with me. Thank you for seeing me during my highs and lows. Thank you for complaining about random annoyances with me every once and a while. Thank you for encouraging me and allowing me to encourage you.

A lot of things have happened this semester. A lot of them we may still be processing. Some of them we may still be dealing with. But one thing that I'm thanking God for is the fact that I've met you. I hope we stay forever friends, no matter where life may take us. 
 
You may not realize how important you are to me. And we may not be able to spend the time together I wish we could- But Thank you so much for being my friend. 
 
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment