Friday, December 11, 2015

My Christmas List 2015

Hey everyone! Today I thought it would be really fun to share what's on my Christmas list this year! I know that gifts are not the point of the holiday, but I did thought it would be fun to share some things I'd be so grateful to receive.

                             
                                
     
Short Sleeve Piko Dress
in French Rose (linked here), Majolica Blue (linked here), Heather Grey (linked here), or Marsala (linked here)

Kendra Scott Mabel Silver Necklace
in Mirror Rock Crystal (linked here)

UNCC Camekbak water bottle
(linked here)

UNCC College of Education T-shirt
(linked here)

Starbucks Gift Cards
because who doesn't love Starbucks right?!

I hope y'all liked getting to take a look at what I'm wanting for Christmas this year! What are you wanting for Christmas (or any other holiday)? Comment bellow and let me know!

I pray you have a blessed holiday season!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment