Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving Break Recap!

Hey everyone! My thanksgiving break is over now and I'm back in classes- but I really wanted to talk a little bit about my break. I hope y'all enjoy when I share more about my daily life in blog posts like these.

So on Wednesday I spent a lot of time with my family. We went out to lunch and went shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond, World Market, and Publix. It may not sound like it, but it ended up being super fun. But before we left the house we had to snap a family picture with our dogs (Bandit & Panda)! It's really one of the best pictures we have as a family and I just love it!

                           

On Thanksgiving I spent more time with my family! We watched the Macy's Perade, walked the dogs, and ate! Here's a picture of my sister and I + one of my plate of food! 

                                  

                                   

On Friday I went to a morning Zumba class! It was such a great way to start my morning. Bellow is a screen shot of my check in on Facebook. 

                                    

I also posted two posts about what I'm Thankful for! It was really nice to shop some gratitude on my blog! 

                                              
linked here

                                   
liked here

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment