Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Goals & Vision

Hey everyone & Happy New Year!
Today I thought it was really important for me to talk to y'all about some goals and my vision for 2016. It'll be getting my words out there and tangible to keep myself accountable as well as something that hopefully encourages or inspires others going into the new year.

So for 2016 I wanted to pick a "vision word". A word I want to live my life by this year. A word I was praying God would build into myself or my life. A word I could keep close in difficult times.
My word for 2016 is...
BOLD
 
I want to be bold in my relationship with Him. I want to be bold in pursuing my dreams. I want to be bold in sharing love and encouragement.
I'm hoping and praying for bold and big things for 2016!

Also here are some of my goals for 2016
To grow in my relationship with the Lord.
To learn more about leadership.
To be employed on campus over the summer.
To travel to a place(s) I've never been to.
To continue to do well in school.
To continue to have fun blogging.

I'd love for y'all to share your vision word or your goals for this year! Comment down bellow, email me, tweet me- I'd love to hear it if you're willing to share! Hope your start to 2016 is great!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments: