Tuesday, January 12, 2016

5 Reasons I Love Zumba


Hey everyone! So for a few years now I have been going to Zumba classes, both at the local gym I belong to and on my college campus. I have really fallen in love with these Zumba classes and really wanted to just share why I love it so much and why you should give it a try!

Dancing is so fun
So Zumba is basically dancing (for those who have never been to a class) and I have always been someone who has always really loved to dance around the house. Zumba offers specific time to just dance and have fun with it. I always believe that I'll never be able to do the steps perfectly, so I just do the very best I can and always have fun while doing it.

I get to listen to fun music
I grew up in a house that was always listening to music and playing "Name that Tune" so music has always been associated with fun to me. So being I just love the high energy music you get to here while at a Zumba class.

It's a stress relief
I've realized that while I'm in a Zumba class I get so engrossed in it that lots of times I'll forget about anything I may have had to deal with that day or what I had yet to deal with that I knew I soon would. When I forget about these things I feel so much less stressed and I feel better.

It allows me to disconnect
This is similar to what I sends just above. I find that I feel even better and am able to let go of even more stress when I don't look at my phone the entire class. Now, with classes only being an hour long this may not seem like much. However, as someone who lives such a tech driven life that even the hour here and there is so nice.

It makes me healthier
This may seem a little obvious, but because Zumba is a really good workout it makes me feel that each class I go to makes me a little healthier and that makes me feel very good as well. I've really made my focus "health" when it comes to working out. I know I'm never going to be the most fit person ever, but I can work towards being healthy.

I hope y'all enjoyed this post! & I really hope that y'all will try a Zumba class if you get the chance! Have you tried Zumba before? What did you think?!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment