Friday, January 22, 2016

Blogger Interview: Kenzie N.




Kenzie is a lifestyle blogger over at Sincerely Kenz. She's a college student from Long Island and just loves all things dog and taco related.
~~~
Why did you start blogging?

I went to college to pursue biology major (didn’t know that this would be a horrible decision until after I started taking some classes in that field) and decided to opt out and pursue the major that I really wanted; journalism and English education. Thus, blogging started. I started blogging so that I could use my blog as an outlet for all of my thoughts and creativity. I also thought it would be a great addition to me resume!


Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?


Hmmm, I’m not that big into fashion, and wouldn’t classify myself as a fashionable person by any means so I don’t really have a “staple piece”. I do have a sweater poncho, which I love very much! You can also always find me rocking my black high top converse.



What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?


I love The Office!



Do you have a favorite (or very recent) post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!


This is a post I recently wrote to round up the year!



What's your favorite quote?


“If you want to be happy, be.”


Photo From Kenzie's blog!
Find Her...
Twitter https://twitter.com/kenzienegron (@kenzienegron)
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kenzienegron/ (@kenzienegron)
Pintrest https://www.pinterest.com/kenzienegron/ (@SincerelyKenz)


~~~
Hope y'all enjoying getting to know Kenzie and don't forget to check out her blog and social media!
XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment