Friday, January 8, 2016

Blogger Interview: Tori C.



Tori is a college and young adult blogger over at Chase The Write Dream. Helping college kids and millennials achieve their goals and dreams is her jam! Read below to learn more about this awesome blogger!
 
~~~
 
Why did you start blogging?
 

Aside from the fact that I love to write, I really just wanted to have the opportunity to reach a large number of people. I enjoy helping others and I realized that if I started blogging, then maybe my experiences would help someone who was dealing with the same things I was. I write about college mostly, so I get to share my own stories while also explaining those things that did and did not work for me. 

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
 

Oh man, can I say my cowboy boots? I don't know how I ever did life without them! 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
 

I started watching Younger last year and I'm really excited to watch the new season. I'm also an avid Shark Tank fan, probably because I have a little bit of the entrepreneurial spirit in me. 

Do you have a favorite (or most recent) post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!
 

It's so hard to choose because I feel like a piece of me is in every post I write, but if I have to choose just one, I think I'd go with Solutions for Every College Student's Time Management Problems (http://chasethewritedream.com/college-time-management/). I remember struggling with time management A LOT in college and it's one of the hot topics I hear about most often, so I felt really inspired when I wrote this post.

What's your favorite quote?


"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
 

Find her...
 
~~~
 
Hope y'all enjoyed the first Blogger Interview on my blog! Don't forget to take a look at Tori's blog, Twitter, and Pintrest!
 
XOXO
Faith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment