Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Currently Loving Playlist

Hey everyone! So today I wanted to share some of the songs I've been loving and guess what- I put them all in a public playlist on Spotify so y'all can listen to them as well! Some of them are newer and still on the radio and some of them are a little older but still amazing. I hope you enjoy listening to these songs as much as I have lately! 

                                          



Don't want to listen to the Spotify playlist? That's totally fine! Below is a complete list of the songs on the playlist!

Love Yourself- Justin Bieber
Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)- Andy Grammer
Keep You Head Up- Andy Grammer
The Pocket- Andy Grammer
Ladies- Andy Grammer
Biggest Man in Los Angeles- Andy Grammer
Let It Go- James Bay
One Call Away- Charlie Puth
Stitches- Shawn Mendes
Like I'm Gonna Lost You- Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend
Hello- Adele

What songs have y'all been listening to? Did y'all like this playlist? Would y'all like to see more of them? Let me know in the comments!

XOXO
Faith


4 comments:

  1. I love Justin Bieber's new music: I'm actually going to see him in concert in a few months! :D I also absolutely love Hello (who doesn't?) and Stitches.
    I'm definitely going to check out Andy Grammar's songs - I usually love his music!
    Amelie xo
    http://awanderersadventures.wordpresscom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree and I'm so glad you like these songs!

      Delete
  2. a great current mix of whats popular today! i honestly cant get enough of any of these songs and I really have been loving Selena Gomez's new album lately! :) I'm on spotify too you can come follow me under my name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm o glad you're enjoying these songs too!

      Delete