Sunday, January 3, 2016

Favorite Posts of the Year + 1 Year of Faith's Girly Life


Hey everyone! So as of today, I've been blogging at Faith's Girly Life for one year! I think it's crazy that I've been doing this for a year now. I think it's a lot of fun to be able to be real and share my honest thoughts with those who read my blog. (BTW thank you so much to all my readers!). So as a small way to celebrate, I wanted to compile a list of links to my favorite posts I've put out this year on Faith's Girly Life. I hope you enjoy a look through the past year with me! (Feel free to click on all the links or just the ones that seem interesting to you!)

January 2015 Favorites (I still really love all of these things!)

Just Some Links

Alex and Ani Bangle Collection (I have added some to my collection since then!)

How I Feel About: Being 18

Where I Want to Travel: The List (I think I've added some to this list as well!)

Current Beauty Faves (I still love all of these things!)

Instagram Feed (2) (I loved doing these posts! Maybe I should do them more often!)

Travel Journal: Memphis, TN

Travel Journal: Nashville, TN

Spring Break Haul

A Little Bit About Me (50 Random Facts)

Travel Journal: Wilmington, NC

What I got for Graduation

"Why Do You Want To Be A Teacher?" (I talk a bit about my calling to teach!)

DIY: Button Bookmarks

How I Feel About: My First Week of College (Get the low down about how my 1st week went!)

Striped Sophistication

Here And Now

18 Things I've Learned in 18 Years

Shows I Love To Binge Watch

How I Come Closer To Jesus

An Open Letter To My "College" Friends

Fall 2015 Semester In Review

XOXO
Faith

2 comments: